Worship the Lord in Song: “Jesus is Love!”

I was raised in the Lutheran church and was confirmed as a teenager, but did not establish a relationship with the risen Christ until the middle of my undergraduate collegiate career. This song is what the Holy Spirit of God used to harvest my soul unto Christ way back in the day back in 1980 (a few months after this album was released, actually). Praise God!  

Jesus is Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sPNVVMwdlI&list=PL8QDVNheNZgs6nOiF-4WoT7iT61QkV1fo

(pardon the ads on YouTube)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Declaration of Dependence

What I Love the Most About Fasting: Feeling Closer to the Lord

Praying The Scriptures: Psalm 101: “I Will Walk With Integrity. [And So Shall You.]” A Declaration of the Triune God to the Church